Intermediate Power BI
December 5 @ 9:00 am – December 8 @ 12:15 pm MST
Level up from a beginner to a power user with our instructor-led Power BI Intermediate training course.
About this Event
Take your Power BI skills to the next level! This online, instructor-led Power BI course is perfect for those who have been using the tool for 3-6 months. In this course, we will expand upon basic Power BI concepts such as transforming and cleansing data using Power Query Editor, writing basic DAX expressions and publishing dashboard visualizations to end-users.
We will guide you through:
- Learning and discussing the basics of Dimensional Modelling and its importance to Power BI
- Designing several Dimensional Models and populate them from some of the most common sources
- Elevating your Power Query skills by going beyond simple use cases
- Moving beyond DAX Fundamentals and learning how to enhance your data model using expressions from more complex DAX techniques.
This course is for Business Analysts, IT Users, and others that are interested in learning how to elevate their data analytics techniques using Power BI. We will teach you how to develop efficient data analytics and further utilize visualizations in your organization.
About the Instructors
Visit our training page to meet the course instructors
- $995/Attendee + GST
- Groups of 2 or more receive a discount of 10% of the currently available ticket price. Select Group Attendee at check out to receive this discount.
Job Grant Eligibility
Combine this course with our Introduction to Power BI course and qualify for job grants. Your employer must apply for the job grant before purchasing the course. Visit the links below for more details on how to apply.
Click here to view the course outline.
Power BI, Power Query, Data Modelling, Data Visualizations, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver
Filming and Photography may take place; please read our Notice for Filming and Photography for further information.